Recipe Sampling (56)
The VERTOSTAR™ PLUS Features include controlled heating, colour kitchen, and pressurized filtration systems. This features are optional and give the user more automation in the washing/dyeing process. As there is more automation, there is more consistancy in the end product and a higher throughput.
- New gen vertostar series washing machine
- Microprocessor based control panel
- Chemical dosing system
- Pressurized filtration system
- Ozone mixing valve
- Contact cylinder
- Ozone generation system
Ramsons VERTOSTAR Series (Dyeing attachments)
- This versatile machine has both the outer and inner drum made of tested stainless steel.
- A unique system of indirect heating through a stainless steel jacket below the outer drum to maintain and control the rise in temperature without affecting the liquor ratio.
- 3nos of water inlet for soft water, raw water and hot water, 2nos of large drain for water recycling and conservation. Ensures rapid filling and discharge of water of save time.
- Machine is supplied with standard chemical dozing through single tank and pump controlled by the PLC. Tank is provided with steam coil and provision to use stirrer for mixing. Also fully automatic four tank dozing system can be provided as an optional feature.
- This machines comes with Auto dosing of chemicals. This system is efficient and requires less time compared to external heat exchanges provided in other machines.
- Fully programmable control panel can store up to 100 programes and can handle all types of wash processes and user friendly operation.
- Indirect heating coil in the machine toraise the temperature of the liquor upto 3000 liters with a gradient of 5deg/minute and cooling up to 3deg/minute. This consists of pipe line coil inside the machine with pneumatically operated valves for steam inlet, condensate outlet, bypass release, water inlet & water outlet with all necessary fittings & accessories.
- Dozing tank 2nos. Dozing system of capacity 200ltr. Each fitted with mixing stirrer. The outlet will have a special stainless steel dozing pump with one line going to the dyeing machine & the other one for circulation into the tank for better mixing of the dye. Each of the tanks will have steam coil for heating & water inlet with quick couplings for easy fixing of the connection. This complete unit is independently controlled by programmable logic controlled by precise legal controller sensors. The entire unit is mounted on a stainless steel skid on heavy duty castor wheels.