Single Leg Press Timer Control (97)
- Sequential control for steam / suction, dwell time between steam and suction and head closing.
- Semi-automatic operation controlled via adjustable electronic timer controls.
Electro - mechanical distance control:
- Variable adjustment of the distance value between the pressing shapes during the pressing process.
- To avoid marks and shine on all types of fabric.
- Lower buck steaming via pedal.
- Optional pre-steaming or pressing of velvet fabrics (steaming only without pressing)
- Finish Trouser Legs and Trouser Crease